Competition to design a logo for Barnwood Bespoked.
The newly formed cycling section of the Sports & Social Club, Barnwood Bespoked, needs a logo!
Barnwood Bespoked is for cyclists at Barnwood, focussing mainly on those who choose to commute in an environmentally friendly manner. Entries are invited for the section’s competition, launched today to conincide with Cycle to Work Day (https://www.cycletoworkday.org)
Please follow the competition rules below:
1) Entry is open to members of the Barnwood Sports and Social Club. All entrants will automatically become members of Barnwood Bespoked.
2) Entries must be provided in electronic format by email to BarnwoodBespoked@edf-energy.com
3) Entries may include colour, but must still be legible when printed in black and white
4) Entries may not include copyrighted material nor may be made up of separate copyrighted images
5) Entries may not consist of previously published work
6) Copyright of the winning image will remain with the entrant with agreement that Barnwood Bespoked may use it
7) Entrants agree that their name and email address may be kept in a spreadsheet for use by the club. Your email address will not be sold on and will only be used for legitimate club business.
8) All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday 30th August
More info about Barnwood Bespoked can be found here on their Section Page.